Until Christ Returns
Living, Loving and Sharing God’s Word
With a heart for God and a love for people, Dixie shares encouragement each day to bless others.
In this section, we see God’s grace through Scripture to build one another up as we
“rightly divide the Word of Truth.” (2 Tim 2:15)
God’s Faithfulness and Deliverance
A Story of God’s miracles
Much like the woman in the Gospels with the issue of blood for 12 years (Matthew 9:20) and healed by Jesus, Dixie has been dealing with throat cancer for the past 10 years – unable to speak, hear or even eat (only through a feeding tube). When her condition worsened and the doctors wanted to take out more teeth and jawbone, she refused and went to the war room and poured her heart out to Father.
Read her Testimony in the attached post as well as numerous articles of positive believing to encourage your heart. These can be found under “Dixie-isms,” a drop down section devoted to share her love for Father and love for others as we all go through life’s trials.
We hope this blesses you as well!
Click below to read her full story:
Seven Points to your Miracle of Healing
1. Settle in your heart and mind that it is God’s will for you to be healed. Psalm 103:1-4
2. Sickness and disease do not come from God. James 1:17; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Luke 13:10
3. See You in the Bible and see You as the Bible says you are. Start to see yourself healed, whole and functioning the way the Word of God says you are. Isaiah 53;4,5; Matt 8:16, 17, 1 Peter 2:2
4. Establish a point in time for your healing. Fight for your right to be well. Matt. 9:18; Matt 8:8
5. Faith is living in the NOW! Mark 11:22. Believe that you receive it right Now. As far as your concerned you have it. You do what you could not do. I am bought and paid for, I am healed by His stripes.
6. Don’t talk defeat! Do not say anything that negates your statement of faith. Keep your confession what the Bible says. Mark 11:22,23; Romans 4:17. We are to imitate God. By his stripes I am healed.
7. Stay in the word. Make it your main source of inspiration, not tv, radio, etc. Joshua 1:8. Meditate in the word of God day and night. This literally has changed everything for me.
You will prosper and have good success.
John 15:7; 17:17 Thy word is truth
God’s Will is Known
Are we sure it is the will of God to heal all? YES, YES and YES! Yeshua went and healed all that were oppressed! Act 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
Who was with him? God was with him. Many today want healing in their body but do not believe it is Father’s will. They add at the end of their prayer, “if it be thy will.” With that lie is a mind set healing will not come. You do not need Father’s special revelation or favor to be healed, it is part of what Christ paid for in the atonement. It is absolutely Father’s will to heal all that are oppressed of the devil. And I do not give a tinker what the right Reverend so and so says, you do not need God’s special favor to get healed, He already made His will very clear, we just have to believe it.
1Pe 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
The leper said to Yeshua, “Lord, if thou will.” Yeshua said, “I will!” That completely takes out the “IF”.
We are to fulfill the number of our days without pain and discomfort. I fully believe all sickness and pain are from the enemy and have nothing to do with getting older. Yes, I know when the number of my days are filled I will sleep but it Will Not be because the enemy made me sick or caused me pain.
Sent from my iPad