God, man, woman, different men, women, or maybe animals, dogs, cats, or others?
This was God’s announcement of what and how He was going to make man, and would have all the goodies to make man perfect
For our understanding Genesis, 2:7,8 should be placed between Genesis 1:25 and 1:26. God would have to form the body and make it alive before adding His Spirit. He could have done it any way he wanted but for me, it makes more sense!
Genesis 2:7,8 – And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there he put the man whom he had formed
- God gave the man a physical body, breathed life into that body, and now added His Spirit, he now was a perfect man!
Genesis 1:26, 27 – And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them (referring to Genesis 2:7, 8)
- God’s image is Spirit, so he added His Spirit to the body and soul life of man (referring to a living human being). Now man could think Spiritually and worldly. At this point, there were only two genders – Genesis 5:1, 2
- 1000’s of years later, guess what they’re still are only 2 – Matthew 19:4-7, Mark 10:8, Ephesians 5:31
- Isaiah 43:7 – Gives us additional information, Even everyone that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yes, I have made him (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
Now as God is unfolding His remaking the second heaven and earth he comes up with a great idea and makes the first family unit, made up of just 2 genders
Genesis 2:18 – And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him
Genesis 2:22-25 – And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed
- Then God’s Right-Hand Man explained the relationship that works best for the man and the woman. That being, it’s not good for the man to be alone, and the man would name his female mate which he did calling her woman. The man would leave his parents and attach himself to a woman and they would become one flesh and build a family, which Adam and Eve did!
God’s Right-Hand Man closed his opening statement by stating
God made two genders called a man and a woman. These two genders had three parts which he called the body, soul life, and Spirit – Isaiah 43:7, 45:12, 1 Thessalonians 5:23. He then yielded the floor to his opposing woke attorneys
The woke attorneys laid out their opening statement by defining gender identity?
In today’s age, one does not need to fit into a male or female gender, they can choose, what their gender identity is
- Gender is no more regarded as a binary concept (mathematical term!) where one can either be a male or a female.
- It has emerged where one can identify themselves as any of the gender identities.
- The term gender identity means how a person identifies themselves concerning their gender. It may be regardless of their anatomy or genetics. Thus, a person may identify themselves as male, female, none, both, or some other category independent of their genitals.
- The idea is to make everyone feel comfortable in their skin irrespective of what gender they were assigned at birth. I guess doctors that deliver babies have become brainless!!!!
Besides male and female, here is a list of the 72 other gender identities that a person may belong to
- Agender: A person who does not identify themselves with or experience any gender. Agender people are also called null-gender, genderless, genderfluid, or neutral gender.
- Abimegender: Associated with being profound, deep, and infinite. The term abimegender may be used alone or in combination with other genders.
- Adamas gender: A gender that is indefinable or indomitable. People identifying with this gender refuse to be categorized in any particular gender identity.
- Aerogender: Also called evaisgender, this gender identity changes according to one’s surroundings.
- Aesthetigender: Also called aesthetgender, it is a type of gender identity derived from aesthetics.
- Affectugender: This is based on the person’s mood swings or fluctuations.
- Agenderflux: A person with this gender identity is mostly agender with brief shifts of belonging to other gender types.
- Alexigender: The person has a fluid gender identity between more than one type of gender although they cannot name the genders they feel fluid in.
- Aliusgender: This gender identity stands apart from existing social gender constructs. It means having a strong specific gender identity that is neither male nor female.
- Amaregender: Having a gender identity that changes depending on the person one is emotionally attached to.
- Ambigender: Having two specific gender identities simultaneously without any fluidity or fluctuations.
- Ambonec: The person identifies themselves as both man and woman and yet does not belong to either.
- Amicagender: A gender-fluid identity where a person changes their gender depending on the friends they have.
- Androgyne: A person feels a combination of feminine and masculine genders.
- Anesigender: The person feels close to a specific type of gender despite being more comfortable in closely identifying themselves with another gender.
- Angenital: The person desires to be without any primary sexual characteristics although they do not identify themselves as genderless.
- Anogender: The gender identity fades in and out in intensity but always comes back to the same gendered feeling.
- Anongender: The person has a gender identity but does not label it or would prefer to not have a label.
- Antegender: A protean gender that can be anything but is formless and motionless.
- Anxiegender: This gender identity has anxiety as its prominent characteristic.
- Apagender: The person has apathy or a lack of feelings toward one’s gender identity.
- Apconsugender: It means knowing what are not the characteristics of gender but not knowing what are its characteristics. Thus, a person hides its primary characteristics from the individual.
- Astergender: The person has a bright and celestial gender identity.
- Astral gender: Having a gender identity that feels to be related to space.
- Autigender: Having a gender identity that feels to be closely related to being autistic.
- Autogender: Having a gender experience that is deeply connected and personal to oneself.
- Axigender: A gender identity that is between the two extremes of agender and any other type of gender. Both the genders are experienced one at a time without any overlapping. The two genders are described as on the opposite ends of an axis.
- Bigender: Having two gender identities at the same or different times.
- Biogender: Having a gender that is closely related to nature.
- Blurgender: Also called gender fuss, blurgender means having more than one gender identities that blur into each other so that no particular type of gender identity is clear.
- Boyflux: The person identifies themselves as male, but they experience varying degrees of male identity. This may range from feeling agender to completely male.
- Burstgender: Frequent bursts of intense feelings quickly move to the initial calm stage.
- Caelgender: This gender identity shares the qualities or aesthetics of outer space.
- Cassgender: It is associated with the feelings of considering the gender irrelevant or unimportant.
- Cassflux: There is a fluctuating intensity of irrelevance toward gender.
- Cavusgender: The person feels close to one gender when depressed and to another when not depressed.
- Cendgender: The gender identity changes from one gender to its opposite.
- Ceterogender: It is a nonbinary gender where the person has a specific masculine, feminine or neutral feelings.
- Ceterofluid: Although the person is a ceterogender, their identity keeps fluctuating between different genders.
- Cisgender: Being closely related to the gender assigned at birth during the entire life.
- Cloudgender: The person’s gender cannot be comprehended or understood due to depersonalization and derealization disorder.
- Collgender: Various genders are present at the same time in the individual.
- Colorgender: In this category, colors are used to describe gender, for example, pink gender or black gender.
- Commogender: The person knows that they are not cisgender yet continues to identify as one for a while.
- Condigender: The person feels their gender only under specific circumstances.
- Deliciagender: Associated with the feeling of having multiple genders but preferring one over the other.
- Demifluid: Having multiple genders, some fluid while others are static.
- Demiflux: A combination of multiple genders with some genders static, whereas others fluctuating in intensity.
- Demigender: The individual has partial traits of one gender and the rest of the other gender.
- Domgender: The individual has multiple genders with one dominating over the rest.
- Duragender: Having more than one gender with one lasting longer than the others.
- Egogender: It is a personal type of gender identified by the individual alone. It is based on the person’s experience within the self.
- Epicene: It is associated with a strong feeling of not being able to relate to any of the two genders of the binary gender or both of the binary gender characteristics.
- Esspigender: The individual relates their gender identity with spirits.
- Exgender: The denial to identify with any gender on the gender spectrum.
- Existigender: The person’s gender identity exists only when they make conscious efforts to realize it.
- Femfluid: The person is fluid or fluctuating regarding the feminine genders.
- Femgender: A nonbinary gender identity that is feminine.
- Fluidflux: It means to be fluid between two or more genders with a fluctuation in the intensity of those genders.
- Gemigender: The person has two genders that are opposite yet they flux and work together.
- Genderblank: It is closely related to a blank space.
- Genderflow: The gender identity is fluid between infinite feelings.
- Genderfluid: The person does not consistently adhere to one fixed gender and may have many genders.
- Genderfuzz: More than one gender is blurred together.
- Genderflux: The gender fluctuates in intensity.
- Genderpuck: The person resists to fit in societal norms concerning genders.
- Genderqueer: The individual blurs the preconceived boundaries of gender in relation to the gender binary or having just one gender type.
- Gender witched: The person is inclined toward the notion of having one gender but does not know which.
- Girlflux: The individual identifies themselves as a female but with varying intensities of female identities.
- Healgender: A gender identity that gives the person peace, calm, and positivity.
- Mirrorgender: Changing one’s gender type based on the people surrounding.
- Omnigender: Having or experiencing all genders.
The woke attorneys ended their opening statement being speechless and out of breath after they finished naming and defining the other 72 gender options!
Please consider donating to the development of the Biblical Healing Directory
We encourage your thoughts and comments on Biblical Healing. Contact Dave at email@example.com
Please Donate to our endeavor to reach people that need healing
Christian Shopping Section(Good Stuff)
- Over 2600 Christian Audio Book titles to choose from, Browse Now
Hand2mind as over 1,000 Free Lessons, Activities, and Worksheets! View Free Lesson Activities
Nest Learning, the world’s finest collection of thirty-six animated stories from the New Testament and the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), Christian Movies – Christian Music – Christian Products – Teaching Resources
- At Fontanini Store (Braganzas Inc), we strive to offer quality products at the best prices These Beautiful Figurines. Also visit www.angeltreestore.com
- Elite Jewels.com is a Unique and Inspirational Religious Jewelry, Including their Wedding Collection, Gemstones Jewelry Collection, and their
- Check out our Biblical Healing Study Guides and our new “Old Fart Health” Page and Health Products