God is the Healer, All by Grace!
Who Himself bear our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins might live for righteousness, by whose stripes you were healed – 1 Peter 2:24
“WOW,” What’s really New!
Do you shop at Walmart? Now up to 10% will be donated to your favorite Christian Charity, just get the app and tap. Did I mention there many other name brands. Click below to get your app
Tidbits of Truth, did you Know?
If Jesus died on Friday at 3 pm, how could he be raised Sunday am if he was in the earth for 72 hours (three days and three nights)?
- Friday to Saturday at 3 pm-24 hrs, Saturday to Sunday at 3 pm -48 hours. Oops, we are out of time!
New posts this week(5-23-29-2022) are, What difference does it make?
Visit all “The Thrill” post series, including “The BCS College Football Championship Game, “The World cup” (with The Head Coach in control),” and “Russia Vs. Ukraine” ( with God’s right-hand man in control). The Boss says Click Here
Our Biblical Healing Directory goals are:
To build a Worldwide Directory of Healing Churches that teach Biblical Healing, including their website address, location, and contact information
To offer inspiring posts and teachings to encourage others as well as ourselves
and shine a light of hope in this day and time
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,
whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free;
and have been all made to drink into one Spirit- 1 Corinthians 12:13
God loves us too
The Strange Hums Heard Around the World| Sounds Mysteries (Could this be Revelations 7 Trumpets?)-Interesting; check it out
Our statement of belief
- God has given us “all things that pertain unto life and godliness.” (2 Peter 1:3), including the availability to be healed in the name of Jesus Christ today after Pentecost. God has given us “gifts of healing by the same Spirit”… “But the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.” (1 Corinthians 12:9-11).
- The world offers all kinds of remedies for man’s ailments, but we seek a perspective from God’s Word first and attempt to bring Godly resources for the reader’s consideration.
- We have compiled a list of ministries from available sources but cannot guarantee each one. We lay the information out for you, and you decide what’s best for your life. We don’t judge how you minister Biblical healing; the critical point is that you do!
- It is the responsibility of the person that is seeking the information concerning healing to make up his mind on who to contact; there are no favorites
- Our goal is to reach as many people as possible with information on Biblical healing to the end; all people are healed!